Friday, April 10, 2020

My Sanskrit poem books : Dr. Himanshu Gaur Sanskrit Writer

4



  In 2005-06 (Uttamadhyama first year) I wrote a Sanskrit song -


  "Precise haste destroyed: statement,

  Kopi no vetti va chasya esothyathamatha ".

  ****


  After this, in 2007, I wrote 7 verses on "Sandashtikattattva".


  Then in 2007, I described the battle of a Mahakali with the verses of Panchachamar verses.


  And after that (in 2008–7 only), I filmed the scene of the Ghadar film in the Sanskrit shlokas (Panchachamarchand).


  4



  - "


  It was only in 2007 that I wrote a Sanskrit Verse letter to a friend.  That friend was a Bhagavata story reader, and the letter was in the Shardul Wikipedia: verses.


  2007-09-10, reading my grammar (Bhashya, Shekhar, Manorama, Kaundabhatta), Vedanta (Vedantasara, Panchadashi, Brahmasutra, Shankarabhashya) Sankhya (Sankhyakarika, Sankhyatatvakomudi) and the Nyasiddhantamuktavali conjecture section (since the direct clauses were read in the middle)  - The time was spent in reading, so there was a disservice by making verses.


  4



  At that time, my routine had become somewhat messy, when I asked about it, I

  The first line I had narrated to Sri Baba Guru Ji in 2009 was -


  "Not disturbed by all life styles"


  Then Sri Baba Guru Ji gave it to me by making it a complete verse, which I do not remember at the moment.


  4




  After Shastri's second year (B.A. second year), my routine got messed up, then Baba Guru Ji made a verse about me and threw that leaflet in my room and went away!

  When I picked up that leaflet after some time, it is my only memory of that line -


  Manyesau Youth: Pramadvashtoऽ ....


  *******

  I got some opportunity in 2012, then I wrote verses at that time in many subjects, which was destroyed due to inadvertence and importance.


  "Sriomo Vyakastastra Japanan Yasayte Maya.

  Dispenser Kritva Shatash: ...... "


  I just remembered one verse from that time.


  After that I started writing a diary.


  "Shirobhadanashtakam" I wrote in March 2015 while living in a hostel!


  Delhi was very distracted by the Nirbhaya incident, I was ready to write something on it.


  Then I wrote "Rape Shashtakam" in September 2015, in Kavibhaskar hostel room number 135.


  That day was the birthday of my friend Ankurpandeji.


  "Shirovdhanashatakam" I wrote in two meetings!  That means 75 verses once seated, the next day 35 shlokas sitting for 1:30 hours, like this.


  When everyone was speaking Happy Birthday to You in Ankur Pandey's birthday, at that time, I was sitting and writing "RapeShatkam".

  4


  What is the reason for the problem of rape in this century?  And what is prevention?  It has been considered in 100 verses.


  These were the days when I had a new identity with Naveen Tiwari, and we used to go to Motu Hotel tea together.


  Then at the same time I also started Sanskrit poetry called "Bhati no Bharatam".  At the same time, I wrote 35 verses continuously.


  4



  My most important poem "Narvargatha", - I started in Ashwin Navratri 2014,

  I started its primitive "student student" at Gajraula, sitting in the house of my judge, then came to my home and wrote a few verses of "Bhootkand" and "Prakritikand"!  Also wrote a few verses of Vedushyakanda!

  I wrote some verses of domination in 2017!  When I started it, I thought about 14 scandal in it, but then I thought, the scandals themselves are very big, so they should be kept in only 5 scandals.


  4



  Therefore, these five scandals are the main "students of the world", "Bhoothandaka", "Prakritikanda", "Vaidushyakanda" and "Supremacy".

  See the shloka of ghostland -


  "Spooky Narvarasya F Victims

  Nightfall

  Inward view

  Black gag multifamily.


  *****

  In August 2015, I had started many poems like "Shaivicharcha", "Vidyadarshikavyam" "Jeevanshatakam".

  I had coined the idea of ​​writing "Vidyakhatakam" "Veerashatakam" and "Dhanikashtakam" in July 2014, while at the same time I wrote about 25-25 verses of these three centuries, which are still in my old diary.


  "Amitabhabachanashatakam" "Sansthanshtakam" "" These are my poems written in March 2015,

  At the time Amitabhbachanashatakam was written silently by writing 35 verses and in "Sansthanshtakam" 40 verses.


  After that, I also wrote 20 verses of Amitabh Bachchan century in 2016.  Meaning, I have 60 verses of Amitabh Bachchan century in this way, I have not seen the institution's century ahead of him yet, yet he is still buried in my old papers.


  Yes, Shivlhari I wrote in July 2015.  I just remembered it, why?  Because at the same time I learned typing in Kritidev, and I was sitting on my laptop typing 19 Shlokas of Shiva Lahiri in July 2015.


  The imagination of a poetic book called "Pataladavyandhri" originated in my mind in late 2013.

  This was the name of this book of mine initially.

  I started this book in November-December 2014!

  And at that time when my ability to write shlokas was nothing, even in that period, I wrote 55 shlokas in 2 days, which were in verses like Bhujangaprayat, Indravajra, Upajati, Upendravajra, and even today I have written in a very old diary.  .


  In the month of November 2015, the idea of ​​making two poems of the same (Davyandhar) poetry arose in my mind.

  I thought the name "Pataladaiyavandhri" is a bit big, so the "Daivyandhriakatha" prose and "Daivyandharan Kavyaam" are the phrase, in two ways I did it.

  4



  After that, write only four-five passages of "Narvarapriyaatyam" prose in 2015 itself.


  This was the same time when I had already written 5 passages of "Daivyandhari-Katha"!

  After that I wrote 2-3 passages of this story in 2017 too!  Oh, I had forgotten that my idea of ​​turning Divyandhar poetry into two prose and poetic divisions was not of 2015 but of 2014 itself.


  Because since then I was writing the character of Divyandhar in both prose and verse.


  I tell you a little story about it.

  Divyandhar, a Brahmin!  One who is a devotee of Shiva!  Skilled at swimming  He is the lecturer of the scriptures and is engaged in tantra practice!

  4



  Once he is doing sadhana sitting in the deep jungle, then a Yaksini appears and throws him in the forest of Hades.  Where he battles, with a vampire.


  At the time when war is taking place.  At some distance from the same forest, Lord Shiva, who at that time was staying in Hades, visiting 14 worlds.  He came to know about this.

  They reach the city of King Bali.  There King Bali welcomed him.  Then Lord Shiva blessed his devotion by giving vision to Divyandhar.


  In this way it was a completely fictional narrative, which I still postponed after 2015, and is still postponed.

  4



  In January 2016, the idea of ​​writing "Narishiktikavyam", which was written only a few early verses, due to my research in my life, that poetry could not move beyond that.  I still have his preface and chapter division.


  And yes, the most important thing that I started writing a century, the first thing I thought of in the name was "Naravarshatakam", 15 verses of which I wrote in 2013-14 only.


  Then when I went to the National Sanskrit Sansthan Central University Bhopal campus and met Shri Brij Bhushan Ojha Guru ji for the first time, Shri Om Ji told him that he writes Sanskrit poetry, then he said, "Listen!"

  So I had narrated some verses of "Naravarshatakam".  At that time, he was teaching some students (students) of Acharya sitting in class.

  *****

  4


  There was a boy Deepak, who was 3 classes younger than me in Narwar, but very courageous, ready for immediate war to protect his self-respect!  And he had many such qualities, which can attract a poet's heart.  I thought that a century should be written on this!

  So if you say which other century you started, then I will say that after "Naravarshaktakam" "Deepakshaktakam" was my second century, which is still incomplete (60 verses).

  4



  So "Deepakshtakam" is the poetry of 2013, which is still in my Facebook memory 7 years ago.  In a way, it also does the same "lamedharpne" lecture.  How was my year in 2016?  You must be thinking this!  So it was my year spent writing many forms of expressions, gospel etc.

  And yes, I forgot one is the product of 2014 - "Kalikamkeli:" - I started writing it in Narwar.


  And its first chapter was written in 2014 itself, then in 2015 I wrote 3 more chapters of it.


  Then kept thinking of writing the fifth chapter, should I write or not?  But now thinking, only four are enough!  Now I will get it printed in a few days!


  Means "Kalikamakeli:" My 2015 poetry is in a way.


  It was January of 2016, at that time I did not know computer typing, settings etc. very well.

  Or even if I knew very little, there is no harm even!

  4




  I went to Dr. Akhilesh Pandey!  There was a very good Shiva temple near his village, he had to make some shlokas related to the devotion and worship of that Shiva temple, so I went for the same work.


  And then things started to be discussed about his written poems, he said - "Hey Gaud Saab! You have so much poetry, then you should get the Sahitya Akademi Award this year (it was January 2014)!"


  But at that time I had a slight temperament!  I didn't even count anything!  Therefore, I did not pay attention to awards, conferences, seminars, poets' conferences, etc.


  Yes, one more thing !  For those who think, I have written this proverbial poem, not for God, then for those of you, let me tell you how many hymns have been written in 2015-16 and 17 years, and even before, Shiva devotion!

  And it is not that he has stamped the old sources, but he has written his heartfelt feelings for Shiva.  Such as - "Shivasya Prabhavadvayam Singharaja:",.  "Asambhavam Tatakripa Vinayat" "Tvmevasi Shambho" "Bilvapatra Vyam" "Kevalshulpani:" "Bhitosmi" etc. These are all poems for Shiva.


  4



  Now, if I talk about Tantra, then I wrote the Daivandhar poem itself because of my tantric interest.


  What is the method of Yaksini means?  How should it be done in place?  What is the invisible Karan mantra?  What is Uddish Tantra?  What is Asana Siddhi?  What is the mantra of chained?  What are the characteristics of 14 worlds?  All this talk, which I have gained knowledge, you will find use in this poem.


  Talk about the poetry of 2017, I have now forgotten myself what I wrote at that time, but I had started the "Bhavashree" text at that time, which has been completed even today!

  4



  The Sanskrit poem titled "Chal Chaipane" was written only in January 2014, which I have put in a book titled "Kavashri:".


  Mandukamod: I wrote in the room number of Bhopal Campus Kavibhaskar Hostel in July 2015, "Nemawarbhramanam," "Sivalahari (Sivastuti)", these are also contained in Kavyashri itself.


  4




  Bhavashree is a journal collection.  I also had many choices regarding its name.


  At first, I was thinking of its name - "Patrika", but later I named 4 names in 2019 - 1. "Bhavabha:" 2.  "Bhavashree" 3.  "Patrapatram" 4.  "Patrika"!


  Discussed this with Dr. Akhilesh Pandey.  He asked to consider the name "Patrapatram"!  Which asked Sritryambakeshwar Chaitanya Swamiji, then he gave the name Bhavashri as appropriate.  In fact, I too was trying to name "Bhavashree:" and "Bhavabha:", so I thought it appropriate to name "Bhavashri:".


  In February 2020, these four poems have been published - Mere, Bhavashri, Vandyashree and Kavashree and Pitrishtakam.


  4


  "Pitrishtakam" I wrote in Ashwin Navaratri of 2015.  Which I forgot to mention earlier.



  I started "GaneshShatkam" around March 2015, with 15 verses written at the same time.  Then 10 verses in 2017 and 20 verses in 2019.  So far, it has about 52 verses, I will complete it this month.


  4



  I have written "Kalpakarashatakam" in the first three days of this last Navratri (2020 Chaitra).



  Write 50 verses to Pratipada, 5 to Dwitiya, and 52 verses to Tritiya, so it has 108 verses, which will print as soon as the lockdown opens.

  4


  My other poetic works done while living in Bhopal, I will get them published as soon as possible.


  ***


  © Dr. Himanshu Gaur

  Writing Time and Date 09:00 AM, 07/08/2020, Ghaziabad.

No comments:

Post a Comment